Over the weekend, me, @tjeansouth and @rhynedotnet went on an adventure in the country to search for cemeteries.
This church looked like a castle
Our first episode of @ the space__bar launched today on The New Gay. Click the picture to watch it!
Is there anything worse than discovering your bike has been stolen? Probably, but not much. Using a wireless Eye-Fi card, the HALO bicycle lock sends an alert instantly to your smartphone the moment your lock is tampered with. Its rotating body design ensures that you won’t have to contort your body anymore just to put it on. The HALO confirms that if a criminal is brave enough to tamper with your lock, he better be equally as fast.
My mom had her 50th birthday party last night…. and it was a blast! I saw a bunch of her friends that I haven’t seen since I was shorter than them (and if you know many filipinas, that’s pretty short). One of her friends let me play around with their Nikon D70 so that was fun. Lots of dancing and food.
Prior to the party, I helped my mom cook lumpia.
Now… if only I can talk my mom into making lumpia with fake ground beef, I’ll be all set!
- shoot episode 1 of commercial this was actually a large goal for one month. started writing out the script more and brainstorming the project as a collection of commercials.
- develop (or find someone to develop) a fragrance this will be ongoing as well.
- finish/upload spacebar podcast series new episode launching on thenewgay.net on tuesday!
- shoot and edit TGInterviews this has been going smoothly. first one i did went up last week, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRNFYoj6eH8
- work on Deep Down webstuff going smoothly as well. going to SF next month to live blog a screening event
- create a timelapse video still working on this. picked out a song for the video. need to get more footage. filming this weekend. I made a short one to see how it looks to speed up the fps. Still need to learn my camera a bit more to get high quality shots. I think since most scenes will be outdoors, they’ll be fine, but the nighttime shots will have the biggest learning curve.
- turn one of my panoramic photos into a giant print tried this, but it didn’t work out how i wanted it to. going to try something else.
- create a zine of my umbrellas and sell prints online kinda did this. i created a portfolio instead to put them all in one place. will set up merchant stuff soon.
- complete one original song (or pass on to someone to lay beats down) been working on songs and used smaller songs for videos i’ve been working on that weren’t goals for this month but ended up happening. need to separate tracks and sending to Poingly to mess around with.
- finish urban foraging article? i know… i know… i know…
i think i’ve gotten the most sleep in days today. went to bed at around 5:30am? woke up at 9am. went to work. after work i took a nap from about 5:30-7:30.
i haven’t been sleeping much because my mind and my body are never tired at the same times. so even though i’m exhausted and know that i need to sleep, my brain keeps moving and usually its takes sleeping pills or a few drinks to numb it down to the point where i can trick my brain long enough to put me to sleep. it used to not be this hard. i used to be able to focus on my breathing or practice playing songs on the piano in my head and i’d be able to fall asleep, but not even those tricks can calm my mind.
okay. i need to go to bed. my eyes are falling as we speak, but all i can think about is how much i want to turn my bedroom into a set and start recording. goodnight
- shoot episode 1 of commercial
- develop (or find someone to develop) a fragrance
- finish/upload spacebar podcast series
- shoot and edit TGInterviews
- work on Deep Down webstuff
- create a timelapse video
- turn one of my panoramic photos into a giant print
- create a zine of my umbrellas and sell prints on online
- complete one original song (or pass on to someone to lay beats down)
- finish urban foraging article?